Wednesday, May 10, 2017

TO LIVE LIFE MAGICALLY, IN YOUR OWN SPECIAL KIND OF WAY; THAT IS JOY

hey wonderful creatures💜

how are you all doing? i hope spring is sunshine happening for you!

here in my land of england it is a neverending story of capturing devouring beauty...trying to forget how much i miss my sweetness, i do not know how to move past the fact i had that daily love in my life while living in dulwich and now it's gone (you'll see understand what i am talking about💛 end of this post) too i wish wish wish for sunshine summer warmth! to wear pretty dresses finally. to feel the warmth from the sun on my skin. how i long! closer day by day i guess💜💕😊

to live magically
=
daily tries right:)!?😊

meet the sunshine flower faerie:)
alice saga
and i serve the fairy queen, to dew her orbs upon the green. the cowslips tall her pensioners be: in their gold coats spots you see; those be rubies, fairy favours, in those freckles live their savours: i must go seek some dewdrops here, and hang a pearl in every cowslip’s ear. farewell, thou lob of spirits; i’ll be gone: our queen and all her elves come here anon.
 
over hill, over dale
by
William Shakespeare
fine art photography
i am currently obsessively playing with photoshop & such programs to learn learn learn the magic of manipulating my images:))) here is on image i created in 3 variations:)
such fun!
faeries
to live your life magically
in your own special kind of way
that is joy
fine art photography
2015 was a summer of devouring the isabella plantation, kew gardens & richmond park:) it's where i created all my faeries of the flowers💓
alice saga

the below image is actually part of my first ever created self-portrait series, the cherry blossom girl. i created 13 versions of her around dulwich & peckham in march/ april of 2014. i was on the beginning of a healing journey which i now might soon reach the end of💜
alice saga


fine art photography
in search of beauty
lilacs epping
💜💛💚💕💓💝💚💜
richmond

richmond

richmond

so may is happening:) 
alice saga
project decoration the faerie tales of violette's walls:) lot's more to do!
alice saga

a year ago it was this warm!!!
please come back mademoiselle sunshine👧
alice saga
me and my love 💕💕💕zenit-e camera from moscow's olympics 1980:)

anaïs nin💜

i disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. i refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. to enter ordinary relationships. i want ecstasy. i am a neurotic — in the sense that i live in my world. i will not adjust myself to the world. i am adjusted to myself. 

- anaïs nin


faith hope love
alice amorina solantania saga

i miss my former home which was filled with such daily beauty & wonders

and more than anything else, i miss sweetness
daily happiness in my life that kitten gave me
as you'll see in my little film below



lastly
a tiny film of some works of mine
sort of like a tiny portfolio of some of my self-portraits

No comments: